Senior UX Team Lead, Amazon Benefits
February 2022 to present, New York, NY
- In-charge of conceptualizing and crafting the best-in-class benefits customer experience for all Amazon employees worldwide.
- Currently leading and managing the Amazon Benefits UX team.
- Spearheads the design process by organizing and managing cross-functional brainstorming sessions, facilitating whiteboard discussions, and working closely with product managers, benefit admins and developers to craft design solutions using customer-centered and intuitive end-to-end design solutions.
Senior Product Designer, Amazon Live
November 2020 to February 2022, New York, NY
- Lead product designer of the Amazon FireTV Live Shopping app.
- Daily participation in shaping and refining the entire Amazon Live Shopping FireTV app customer experience; Preliminary customer baseline research, heuristic evaluation, competitive benchmarking, lo/hi-fi design concepts, interactive prototypes, UATs and design sign-offs.
Senior Mobile UX Team Lead - Shopbop (an Amazon subsidiary)
August 2016 to November 2020, New York, NY
- Lead Mobile UX designer and de facto Mobile SME responsible in crafting simple and elegant customer experiences for a high-profile global fashion retailer.
- Conceptualized and developed fresh, modern and intuitive solutions to complex problems across multiple supported platforms (iOS, Mobile Web and Desktop).
- Led cross-department collaborative brainstorming sessions, whiteboard discussions, and worked directly with product managers and developers in implementing design solutions using intuitive end-to-end, user-centered design solutions, usability testings, and rapid iterations.
- Co-founder of the Shopbop Design System and an active ally of the UX, Visual Design, and Tech teams in standardizing design patterns and building a library of reusable components.
Senior Mobile UX Designer - Quidsi (an Amazon subsidiary)
April 2013 to August 2016, Jersey City, NJ
- Lead mobile UX/UI for all 9 Quidsi site brands across multiple technology platforms (iOS iPhone/iPad, Android & mobile-optimized sites).
- Daily participation in shaping the entire product’s customer experience process; preliminary customer baseline research, heuristic evaluation, competitive benchmarking, interactive design concepts and prototypes, and UATs.
- Conceptualized and crafted wireframes, interaction workflows, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for all new products and features on various supported mobile platforms (iOS iPhone/iPad, Android & mobile-optimized sites).
- Extensively interfaced with the business stakeholders, mobile development team and project management team to ensure design specifications were well-implemented with high quality and helped deliver the final product to App Store and Google Market Place.
Senior UX Designer - Quidsi (an Amazon subsidiary)
September 2011 to March 2013, Jersey City, NJ
- Spearheaded the UX initiative for the site launch of Yoyo.com, Casa.com, Afterschool.com, Vine.com, Bookworm.com, and Look.com.
- Implemented detailed information architecture, user journey maps, wireframes, and design specification documents to communicate a seamless user experience to developers.
- Crafted customer-centered experiences utilizing UX methodologies including user interviews, user research, heuristic evaluations, best practice benchmarking, and usability testing.
Lead UX/UI Designer - OpenCrowd
April 2008 to September 2011, New York, NY
- Deep hands-on involvement in user experience design projects for Fortune 500 client engagements. Spearheaded all facets of visual and user interface design on multiple design projects.
- Actively participated in conceptualizing and strategizing intuitive user experiences and facilitate creative sessions amongst internal/external stakeholders to address key interface unmet needs that would greatly impact usability.
- Delivered UI designs and interaction workflows that provide exceptional user experiences.
Mobile CX (iOS & Android)
Fire TV CX
Story Boarding & Journey Maps
Low / High Fidelity Wireframes
Dashboards & Visualization
Paper & Pencil
Amazon Live Shopping FTV
IBM – EBC
Rolls Royce SA